Flickr Widget

Friday, August 22, 2014

Low bowl planters

I recently discovered several collections of modern fiberglass and resin low bowl planters at Plant Containers, and it was love at first sight. Finding an attractive modern planter can be a challenge, but this store has several.

We had a mix of coleus and kalanchoe in a low bowl on the patio this summer, and I think we'll be adding a few more next year, some for decorative plants and some for herbs. These are definitely being bookmarked.


Barkly fiberglass low bowl

Neometrics resin low bowl

Neometrics resin platform bowl

Meditation bowls

3 comments:

  1. If I had the space for it, I'd set up a meditation bowl like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm considering setting one up on a low side table in my living room.

      Delete