Flickr Widget

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

1964 Herman Miller lighting catalog

A couple of years ago, the Modernica blog featured a complete 1964 Howard Miller catalog, which includes all the George Nelson bubble lamps and all the 1964 prices. What a great piece of history!

I'm showing you just enough of the pages to pique your curiosity. There are many more styles, some of which you've probably never seen. To see the entire catalog, follow the link to the Modernica site.

From blog.modernica.net, with attribution to Atomic Pear on flickr.com











2 comments:

  1. DROOOOOOOOOOOOL, I'll take 2 of everything please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they spectacular? There were styles in the rest of the catalog that I have never seen before. Still, call me boring, but my favorite is still the saucer.

      Delete