Flickr Widget

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

In the store: De Sede DS31 leather swivel chairs

We have these beautiful De Sede DS31 leather swivel lounge chairs in the store now. I haven't tried them yet, but my SIL says they're the most comfortable chairs ever...and he's sat in more than a few.

Without trying them for comfort, I can honestly say that they're some of the most beautiful pedestal chairs we've had. Just look at that buttery leather!


De Sede DS31 leather swivel lounge chairs

Side view

Back view

3 comments:

  1. They look so great! Wonderful leather and I like the color. Like Caramel, not to dark , just perfect. I would like to sit down with a Martini in front of a fireplace...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that smooth caramel color too. I can picture them in your fireplace scenario...nice!

      Delete
  2. I realize this is a very late response, but I can't stop myself because the manufacturer's chair design is more beautiful and comfortable to sit.

    In case you need info about discount furniture collection take a look at here.

    ReplyDelete