Flickr Widget

Friday, November 29, 2013

In the store: Stiffel Rocket lamps

These brass Rocket lamps are the best of both worlds...elegant and glamorous, yet very space age. Everything is original on these lamps, including the shades and diffusers. These are Stiffel quality with design pizzazz. What more could you want in a lamp?


Rocket lamps for Stiffel

Top view

Lamps in situ

Close up of rocket-style base

You will frequently see these lamps attributed to Tommi Parzinger, but I have seen no evidence that Parzinger ever designed for Stiffel. If you have any catalogs that prove otherwise, I'd love to see them.

6 comments:

  1. Space age but not kitschy at all. I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They're some of the most beautiful lamps we've ever had in the store, in my opinion.

      Delete
  3. I HAVE THIS LAMP BUT NEED THE LAMPSHADE. KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE?
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding vintage shades in good condition is very difficult. I have mine custom made at Fenchel Shades

      Delete