Flickr Widget

Friday, November 8, 2013

D Home magazine: Treasure Hunt at Mid2Mod

The store has been featured a couple of times lately in D Home magazine, this time with a full-page spread in the November/December edition.




You've seen close-ups of all these pieces of furniture in other posts, so I'll give you a good look at the great guy I usually refer to as "my SIL." Here's Joe, the one who deserves the credit for growing the business from its humble beginnings in Expo Park to the beautiful retail space it is today in the Dallas Design District. 


Joe Eggleston, my son-in-law and owner of Mid2Mod

7 comments:

  1. I don't know what I did to this post last night..but it never showed up on the feed, so I just deleted it and started from scratch. Unfortunately, that deleted two very nice comments I had already received. I anticipated that and saved them, so even as wonky as this may look, the comments are intact. Sorry I lost the profile pictures of these two lovely ladies!


    tove November 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    Very nice to meet him, Dana! What a clever guy, he's done a wonderful job with the business! Congratulations with the feature!!

    Replies
    Dana@Mid2ModNovember 8, 2013 at 3:50 AM
    He has worked tirelessly and has made some very good business decisions. The store has come a long way since opening
    in 2011, thanks to him.

    Ria Bartel November 8, 2013 at 3:26 AM
    You and your daughter must be very happy!

    Replies
    Dana@Mid2ModNovember 8, 2013 at 3:51 AM
    Yes, we're both very proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet all the women customers swoon over him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! Handsome Gent!
    What a great spread for Mid2mod on Dragon St!
    Congrats to you all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Pippa. We're very happy to see our name tossed around a bit lately!

      Delete