Flickr Widget

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

In the store: Some serious work space

If you're always shuffling papers and moving things around on your desk to make more work space, we have a solution for you! Take a look at this enormous teak executive desk with return by Arne Vodder. It has been completely restored and is a beautiful piece of furniture.

It measures 69"W x 37"D x 28"H (175cm x 94cm x 71cm) with a return that extends from 32" (81 cm) in length to 54" (137 cm). Now all you need is a large enough space to hold a desk this size...and enough of a mess on your current desk to justify a new one.


Arne Vodder executive desk

Alternate view of fully desk with fully extended return


Desk with partially extended return

10 comments:

  1. That could be a computer and typewriter combo desk unit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd have room for a computer and a typewriter...and would still have room on top to tap dance. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my. Perfect workspace. Oh, 'scuse me for drooling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be heaven to have that much space...and look so good?

      Delete
  3. I'd love to have a desk like that. A desk with plenty of room for the PC, typewriter and still a place for writing and/or reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you could actually have several typewriters on this giant!

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous. I have more worksurface than that at work but you can't see any of it because it's covered in project stuff (floor plans, samples, JUNK!). If my desk was that beautiful though I might take some time to clean it off! Cheers - CT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that this desk would give me more incentive to clean up my workspace than any desk I've ever owned before!

      Delete