Flickr Widget

Friday, December 16, 2011

More from the store

When my daughter, SIL and the boys moved out of the apartment behind the store and into their wonderful new loft right after Thanksgiving, the wall dividing the two areas came down, and it was necessary to fill that extra space with lots of new merchandise.

Yesterday's post featured all the new teak case goods we've added. Here are some of the new sofas, chairs and tables.


Kroehler sleeper sofa

Milo Baughman lounge chairs

Russel Wright slipper chair for Conant Ball (1 of 4)

Baughman style lounge chair

Paul McCobb Planner Group side tables

Parsons style coffee table

Contemporary metal/wood/glass coffee table

Adrian Pearsall table bases awaiting glass tops

12 comments:

  1. That Baughman style lounge chair is gonna go quick. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nick: It's really, really comfy too...another one of the things I'd like to take home for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Things are really moving along well and I'm so happy for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said...if I lived there...I'd be broke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rachael: I'm constantly amazed at how my SIL keeps finding things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tanya: Yes, things are moving at a really fast clip, and I'm just allowing myself to be taken along for the incredible ride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @LeAnn: You have no idea how many things I'm tempted to buy for myself...but then I remember that the utility companies like to be paid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Question about the RW Conant Ball chairs. They look like they might have been re-upholstered at some time. I had a set of these that had been re-upholstered in (ugly) brown vinyl, but since the vinyl didn't stretch the seated persons "backside" had to slide down the bottom of the seatback toward the front of the chair causing them to slouch back in the chair a bit. Do these also do this? I'm wondering if it's an inherent quality of the design. I've sat In two different (but both vinyl) sets of these chairs and both had this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mr. Modtomic: I haven't sat in them yet, but I'll give them a try tomorrow and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Baughmam lounge chair could easily come home with me. Beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Beatrice: Pretty much anything Baughman could come home with me any ol' day! :)

    ReplyDelete