Flickr Widget

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall is finally in the air

Fall doesn't come quickly to North Central Texas. Our blistering hot summer lingers for as long as it can, so when we finally awake to crisp air, it's cause for rejoicing. In celebration of cool autumn mornings, I thought I'd share photos of items in harvest colors that we have in the store now or have already sold...great for creating a cozy seating spot or a beautiful fall tablescape.

Fall Color Things for Sale in the Store

Swag lamp
Leaf dish
Gold Murano art glass vase
Root bowl
Brown sommerso vase
Brown art glass bowl
Jens Quistgaard Kobenstyle fondue pot
Italian vase
George Nelson lamp
Baumritter Danish style chairs

Fall Color Things We've Already Sold

Blenko decanter
Swivel chair
Danish chairs
McCoy vase
Velvet daybed
Art glass bowl
Danish chair
McCoy Unipet bowl
Carter Brothers scoop chair
Bowl, Italian
Richard Schultz for Knoll daybed

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colours!

    How can you tell murano glass from other glass (if it is unmarked)? I can't find any reliable info on the web, but I trust you fully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tanya: I'm not well-versed in Murano glass either. We bought several pieces at an auction, and they were all marked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tanya: Like you, I've never found anything online explaining how to recognize it if it isn't marked. If you ever run across anything, I'd love for you to share it with me.

    ReplyDelete