Flickr Widget

Thursday, November 11, 2010

All in favor of grouping

...say "Aye."

A couple of months ago, I advertised a mid-century sofa on craigslist. In communicating back and forth with the buyer, my email address must have been saved automatically to his list of contacts.

Just now, I received a rabid political rant via email from the buyer. From my use of the word "rabid," you've probably surmised that he and I are at opposite ends of the political spectrum, and you're correct. Aaaaaaaargh!!!!! In addition, I've figured out that he has no clue about arranging his contacts into categories. Does that mean I'll get an invitation to grandma's 100th birthday party in a few months?

Call me silly, but I prefer to keep my politics separate from my mid-century selling/buying/blogging...well, um, except for this quick vote on email etiquette. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment