Flickr Widget

Sunday, September 19, 2010

OMG...I let my subscription to Atomic Ranch lapse.

I’m a terrible procrastinator.  I’m the first to admit it.  But I usually get things done on time, even if it’s at the last minute.  In fact, my friends and relatives would probably tell you that I brag about never missing a deadline and working best under pressure.
Imagine my chagrin when I realized that I had let something really important fall through the cracks…renewing my subscription to Atomic Ranch.  It was only when I saw a copy of the most recent issue that I remembered shoving the renewal reminders…several of them…in my “To Do Later” drawer.


Atomic Ranch is something I look forward to.  I subscribe to several magazines, but it is my hands-down favorite.  Frankly, I don’t see how any mid-century lover can live without it.  Since it’s only published quarterly, there’s a long wait between issues, and sometimes I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas.  I find myself thinking, “Only two months till Atomic Ranch…Yay…now only 3 weeks till Atomic Ranch.”  Of course, as soon as the missing copy made my slipup apparent, I shot a check off in the next day’s mail, but the sad gap left by my mistake will have to be filled by a trip to Barnes and Noble for an off-the-rack copy of this summer’s edition.

For subscription information, go to www.atomic-ranch.com.  Check out the cool set of coasters they sell, as well as all the books you can buy from them.


The "missing issue" - Summer 2010


Great selection of must-have books about mid-century living

Coaster #1
Coaster #2

Coaster #3

Coaster #4

Coaster #5

No comments:

Post a Comment